Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Am Thankful #edustyle

praisequotes.com
I am thankful for my job, for my students and the families that they represent in all the areas that I work in. It is a honor. I am thankful for some top notch mentors and friends like Pat and Irene. I am thankful for my boss, Mark. 

I am thankful for ‪#‎edcamps‬ and I dream of edcamps. Its weird but I do. I feel like I am just a seed being watered during edcamps...soaking it all in. 

I am thankful for my very strong PLN network. We started off as people who have a common ground, education..and are ending up to be great friends and growing together. Almost everything I have learned in the past year, has been because of them. Every second I spend on there...has been well worth my time. 

I am thankful for my university that I love, Bethel University full of good memories, good friends, and my favorite way to learn..Christ in Culture as I continue to go there. I have spent my life since 5th grade in 1982 in those halls of Bethel....because of my daddy's job. Not many people can say that they have had one class act university speak so much into their life. It is a great solid foundation for me. 

There will be more learning to do..and since I see learning as a constant journey with ebbs and flows vs a destination...I am happy to declare a heart of thanksgiving for what is to come that I do not yet see.